Friday, March 28, 2008

Favorite restaurant dishes in Seattle

I would have a bear of a time trying to narrow this down to 10 items (I love to eat!); and besides, listing whatever pops into my head may help spread the word about restaurants you all, my two readers, haven't yet tried..

  • Coconut or pear gelato at Tutta Bella (seasonal flavors)
  • French fries from McDonald's
  • Mongolian tofu with brown rice from Snappy Dragon
  • The deep-fried-bread appetizer at Joule (the dish is unfortunately not on the menu)
  • Tiramisu at either Buca di Beppo or Tutta Bella
  • Grilled chocolate marshmallow brioche sandwich at Oliver's Twist
  • My own creation of 1/2 spaghetti with mizithra and 1/2 spaghetti with alfredo sauce at The Old Spaghetti Factory
  • A petite guacamole bacon burger with onion straws instead of raw onions at Red Robin
  • Crème brûlée at Sambar (no Web site of their own -- crazy!)
  • Chicken teriyaki at Nasai Teriyaki (I swear I ate here once a week during my four years at UW ...)
  • Sweetcream ice cream with strawberries and Heath bar at Cold Stone
  • Chicken lettuce wraps at P.F. Chang's
  • Tortellini at Santorini (though I can only eat about 10 tortellinis before I'm full! It's so rich)

No comments: