Thursday, March 20, 2008

Before we begin.. a disclaimer

One of my carpoolmates mentioned the other day that apparently people who blog on company time (or while in the office, I'm guessing) are seen as presenting their employing company's point of view. So I just want to say right up front that these ramblings and random thoughts of mine have nothing whatsoever to do with my employer (Microsoft) or its positions on, well, anything and everything. Though, being that most of my blogs will be on really random topics (TV shows, food, boys, viral videos ...), I doubt MS will have an opinion anyway ;o)

But there you go! Read on, Mac Duff.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for blogging on company time! welcome to the club : )

SarCatOtt said...

yay for blogging on company time! welcome to the club : )

pooja said...

Er.. I do it on my breaks, just like you! ;o)