Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I have a hand crush

OK, maybe this is TMI, but in the past few years, I've suddenly developed a fascination with people's hands...mostly guys' hands. I think it centers on someone I met a few years back (the famous "MHR" some of you have heard of); he was someone I got a little crush on right off -- just based on his looks and personality -- and then I also noticed he has really nice hands. Part of my interest in even checking out a guys' hands has to do with the fact that I myself have large hands, and get a bit weirded out by the thought of being with someone with smaller hands than I have. Anyway, MHR's awesome hands now have me checking out the hands of any guy I meet or see whom I find moderately attractive. Everyone's got their little quirks, right?


BTW, if you're curious, here's a pic of one of my hands. My handspan from pinky to thumb goes from about the letter Z to the letter P on my ergo keyboard (which has a bump and some extra space in the middle of the keyboard). I think it measures out to be like nine inches.


I would've put a shot of MHR's hands, decided not to in case he happens to ever pop by Poojaland...

No comments: